Register to Volunteer
Time & Location
About The Event
Registration to volunteer is open. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Volunteers wil be part of the YHS FGC Project volunteers team between 1 March 2018 - 20 August 2018.
More information will follow. Check our FB page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/younghelpsuriname/
Suriname support team will work on the logitics in Suriname. Previous volunteers may also apply.
Area's to volunteer:
Technical Support (IT)
Basic knowledge of english (reading and understanding mostly)
Able to use email (If you don't know how to use google tools, we will teach you)
Open to learning and sharing
** Most roles will not require you to travel to a specific meeting location.
We make use of technology to get most things done and then meet-up to finalize.
You don't need to have internet at home, but you will need to follow emails (you can also do this on your phone).
Eventhough volunteers are not paid, they gain other benefits:
- Softskills development (working in teams, communication, etc.)
- Learn to use IT tools to work from whereever you are
- Learn to use google tools
- Certificate (if you want one)
- Valuable Experience (can be mentioned on your CV)
- Referent letter (only with successful volunteer commitment completion)
- Enrolled in Young Help Suriname Volunteer Database (Mentoring support; Facilitation support)